19.9.10

Wine Not

It's been feeling like fall for me since I landed in Holland with Colin. Even after I got back to Kansas City, and the weather was back to almost 90 degrees everyday.

The temperature in the Hague was 50's and 60's, the air was crisp and a little damp, and it felt like November in the states. As such, I've been stock piling pictures of boots and sweater leggings and flannel on my desktop for weeks... 
So wine lipstick was a natural progression from there. Plus I saw these photos of Le Quaintrelle wearing berry lipstick and it looked super chic.

I bought Revlon Matt lippy in #010 - Wine Not. I opted for a slightly different shade than she did, since the color she used seemed super dark in the tube. I love the matte texture, and Revlon lipstick is my drugstore go to. The opacity, coverage and texture are really great for $6 tubes.
What I can't decide is if I just look like I got punched in the mouth. I'm on the fence. Thoughts?

No comments: