11.9.10

Vinyl addiction

I went to the used book store with my dad today.
They sell vinyl really, really cheap. 
I kinda went on a country western kick. 
I had meant to listen to all of these this afternoon, but the power cord to my record player is missing still (from my move in May!). So at this rate, tomorrow looks like a country kinda day.

Oh, and I know that I've rambled about country western before... 
but I swear I would have DIED if I had found a Patsy Cline record too...
First up, Dolly Parton and Porter Wagoner, Together Always
The Best of Dolly and Porter
Dolly Parton, Love is like a Butterfly
Loretta Lynn and Conway Twitty, Louisiana Man-Mississippi Man
Everybody says they're the best country music couple of all time...
Conway Twitty, It's only make believe
Golden Gems of the Original Carter Family
Johnny Cash, A Thing Called Love
Earl Scruggs and the Earl Scruggs Revue Live at Kansas State

This isn't even all the vinyl I bought. I also got Future Games by Fleetwood Mac, Glenn Miller plays selections from the Glenn Miller story, Happy Session by Benny Goodman and A tribute to the Dorseys (being Tommy and Jimmy for those of you who aren't into Big Band yet...).

No comments: