10.10.09

Killing time productively with Flickr!

I was brain storming today, thinking of things I could make to supplement my print work for my thesis. I was also killing a little time because my right ring finger has a huge blister on it from carving a wood block, and I needed a little recoup time.
So I was trolling through flickr, and found a couple of AMAZING home structures. I hope you enjoy these as much as I do.
Just to tempt you, tomorrow will be an update with pictures from a group trip I'm taking with friends to a pumpkin patch (same farm as the apple picking!) and hopefully some adorable plushy houses I'm working on.

Back to the flickr finds:








this house is just blocks from my parents house in kansas city! look at those windows!



1 comment:

Jessie said...

Hee! I know right where that block house is. :)