14.10.09

Halloween Costume for this year

I spent most of the day, when I wasn't really busy at work, trying to think of a clever costume idea for Halloween. Last year I waited till the very last minute and my costume was not so hot. So I just purchased everything I need online for something I hope will be cute, nostalgic and clever as my costume for this year. I won't tell you what I'm going to be just yet, so you'll have to wait until the end of the month for pictures. I will tell you that I'm going as a character from one of my favorite books as a child... I feel obligated to have something good. I mean,  I do go to art school, and clever Halloween costumes are like a badge of honor here...



These two ladies are so classy!

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

Yeah, characters from childhood books! Good deal. Maybe that could be our group's theme? I'd be Alice, you'd be your mystery person, etc... :P

the real mia said...

Ain't that the truth about art school and Halloween costumes.