26.8.10

Terrain how I love you...

I showed you what Colin bought me for my birthday in late July, which included some super cute recipe cards and kitchen items. Well today we visited the store and cafe where he had picked up a few gifts. Terrain at Styers is a magical place. It's a garden and home extension of the urban outfitters and anthropologie brand located at a garden center in Glen Mills, PA. It's right on route 1 on the way that we drove back to Colin's mom's house in the Philly suburbs from Baltimore, so we went to it often on school breaks and weekend trips while we were at MICA.
If you are anywhere near Philadelphia, you should visit if you haven't all ready. The store decor is drool worthy, and the cafe has tasty local offerings. If you don't happen to be near Pennsylvania, like me most of the time, they have recently opened an online shop with all of their home and garden offerings. 
These are somethings I spotted today that I loved...

I didn't see these recipe cards at the store, but I'll be buying some soon!
I still need to find the perfect wooden box for 4x6 recipe cards...

No comments: