26.4.11

Fav's for the Royal Wedding

I'm pretty excited to watch the Royal Wedding.
My mom & I have plans to watch the ceremony on tv in our jammies early Friday morning. 
The Royal Wedding wiki (yes, there is one!) says Wills & Harry 
won't be arriving at Westminster until 10:15 GMT, so we'll be tuning in at 5am CST to start watching! 
Kate is scheduled to get there at 6am CST.
These are some of my favorite commemorative items for the big day... 
which had I seen some of them in London last month, I might have snagged... 
click through the images for links!
Okay, I bought this at work. I'm a big cheeseball and I own the Diana/Kate Middleton ring now.
You can get a similar copy of the ring, on the cheap, here.
Paper Dolls are just plain fun...

 Liberty of London floral Union Jack scarf... not strictly Royal Wedding related, but super pretty.

creepy Royal Wedding masks... these were just too weird to pass up posting...

No comments: